Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Okay, that just won't do!

It's been over 2 weeks since I posted. Can you believe that? I certainly can't! And it dawned on me just now that I guess I am no longer eligible for the competition. Oh well, not like I was going to win money anyway.
So, now what? Well, getting my booty back in gear, that's what. I cannot afford to take any more time nursing wounds and getting lost in lifes shuffle. I have goals to meet, dammit. And that isn't going to happen by sitting around waiting for....what exactly? There is NO TIME like the present, and you know what, my head could use the endorphins anyway. And my body could use the detox, and the clean eating. No more of this nonsense. No more wasting time. After all, I'm not getting any younger am I? :oD

3 comments:

Pam90X said...

You can so do this!!!! and I just commented on Jacqui's blog and mentioned we NEED to do that get together...maybe the spa...blue mountain $40 for spa baths, steam room, etc. Roughly 4 hours of relaxation!!!! Bring the boys and they can go to a movie or golf or whatever they do LOL. Unless they want to go to the spa as well of course.

Either way I'm glad all 3 of us are back at it...well I will be tomorrow for sure. Need the off day right now

Pitbull said...

Ya baby!! I'm in too!!! Can't stand how I feel lately when I eat shit and take NO time for myself! I'm really a better wife, mother, friend...person when I take time for me! We're all in this together! Let's be accountable to each other again! We will ALL reach our goals in 2010...TOGETHER!! xo

Unknown said...

Hey, Just wanted to pop in and offer some encouragement. My wife decided to finally tackle P90X with me this time around and we're both struggling to find time to do it. But, as Tony says ... "Just stick with it, keep coming back, pushing play."