Friday, April 2, 2010

Can't Get More Primal Than This...

Today the weather is insanely gorgeous! All the windows are open, ceiling fans are on, kids are outside in shorts, and occasionally bare feet! My hubby and father-in-law just spent 2 hours chopping wood and loading it into the back of pickup trucks. Then they came here, and I hopped in the back and unloaded it with my hubby. The hunks of wood were between 25-40 lbs of poplar wood, which will be split this afternoon. Two birds with one stone. I get an awesome PRIMAL workout in, AND get some work done at the same time. Love the feeling of muscles (thankyou P90X) being pumped....but dirt down the cleavage, yeah, that I can do without. Ha! ;o)

3 comments:

Pitbull said...

I think I actually heard you grunting during that blog...LOL!!! Go girl go! Get all primal!

Spitfire said...

aahhhhaha...that cracked me up! :o)

Shantel said...

Just found your blog!! I'm a primal mom of girls too with an adoring husband. we have a lot in common =)
Love reading your stuff!
LOL at your boob dirt!!! haha