Thursday, February 11, 2010

Round 2- P90X Day 3, Shoulders & Arms...I Love Me Some Glamour Muscle Exercises!

Okay, this has GOT to be my second favorite exercise (Kenpo always comes in first)! I LOVE IT! There is nothing like working your arms and shoulders out and feeling that pumped up feeling. I LOVE pushing myself. I LOVE competing with myself. I LOVE seeing how much farther I can go, how many more reps I can do, how much heavier I can lift. I LOVE IT. There's nothing like jelly arms...and I'm pretty sure I'm going to feel this tomorrow. I started where I left off on my last P90X workout of the same kind last round. Why start small? Might as well go for broke.

One thing I'm not too pleased with is the fact that I hurt my left foot yesterday during Hot Foot. I knew I shouldn't have done it...but I push myself...I always do. So I did it...and now...it almost feels cracked. I have a lot of pain when I put weight on it...oh well..good job I'm taking tomorrow and Saturday off...and guess what? I don't even feel the slightest bit bad about it. I'll be doing my X-Stretch Sunday, and gearing up for next week. I'm so happy that I got back into this. My body is going to transform, and I'm going to love every minute of it!


Btw, blogger friends, my husband Greg has decided to start his own blog, chronicling his very own P90X journey. He is "P90X-Me -Fit by 43" and I'm sure he'd love you to drop in and say hi. :o) Thankyouverymuch friends

3 comments:

Pitbull said...

Woohoo!!! Go Greg go!!! I'll be sure to check him out and say hi!!! Good for you baby for reading and listening to your body! I'm sooooo proud of you! Can't wait to see you and how you've transformed since we last met!! xo

Karilynn said...

I cannot convince my hubby to do p90x. I did tell him that now that I'm going to be a trainer... I might have to put him on a 6000 calorie tons of protein diet and make him pump the big weights LIKE CRAZY!! He just laughs at me... he has spent his whole life wishing he weighed more. I think it would be fun to see what we can do! :o) CONGRATS GREG!! And sorry about your foot spitz! :o(

Unknown said...

Lisa,

If you are serious about working out you should seriously consider becoming a Beachbody Coach. I took advantage of the coaching opportunity 8 months ago and have thouroughly enjoyed it.

Check out the link below or email me any quetions.

Good luck with your workouts!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21/coach.html

Nathan McCabe
Independent Beachbody Coach
RippedBody.org
Nathan@RippedBody.org