Sunday, May 16, 2010

3 Missed days...NOT giving up

Okay, so....Thursday turned into Friday which turned into Sat. And I missed my workouts for all three days, AND ate crappy! Totally off my wagon again. It started with a cafe mocha and a donut on Friday morning, and then went to hell in a handbag. Sure, I could have refused. I could have not allowed it to turn into a weekend of.....whatever. But that was then, this is now. I am not fkng around any more. I HAVE to do this! Today, I'm hoping I can do Kenpo in the morning, AND X stretch in the evening. One problem, my 6 yr old isn't feeling well today. But that's not going to stop me. I'm going to make a proclamation that at some point I need to do this, and hopefully the household will cooperate. LOL. Yep, Queen Lisa has spoken. Ahhh.

Pitz...I really hope you start to feel better soon. I'm pullin for ya baby. Stay strong!
XO

2 comments:

Pam90X said...

exactly the past is the past. Weekends are becoming our Achilles' heel. Have to figure a way around that! Enjoy your Sunday...you love Kenpo make it a part of the Funday :) Sorry to hear you have sickies in the house again. But you know you can find some time in there for your workouts...they don't need us every second of the day.

You can so do this...use that doughnut as drive...just think you have this sugar to burn off!!! Get it out of your system...cleanse baby cleanse!

if you find you don't have time to workout...then at least try for a smart mode session...only 10 minutes and it might help you more right now to get your brain and emotions in line with what you have to do for you. I love those smart modes...they make everything seem so simple and clear.

Spitfire said...

yes...you're so right. I HAVE to start doing Mental Secrets at bedtime again. It's slipped. It's the whole package...gotta do it all together.

You enjoy your funday Sunday too. :o)