Saturday, January 9, 2010

Barely Enough Strength For Strength

So it seems that I may have had a stomach flu on top of my inflamed back and cold. My stomach was killing me...which I contributed to the out of control fire in my back. Apparently, it's going around. Lovely. Anyway...tonight I did strength...and now I'll be going and getting some muscle relaxants :oS

BenchPress:
10reps @ 50 lbs/10 reps@ 60 lbs/5 reps @ 70lbs/10 reps @ 60lbs

Overhead Extensions:
3 sets of 15 reps @ 15 lbs

Laying down Flys:
3 sets of 10 reps @ 12 lbs...

Stomach and back both hurting! But I cannot NOT do stuff...So...
My plan for tomorrow is to get lots of rest...and maybe some couch25K. If that doesn't pan out due to pain...then X Stretch it is.
Anyway, glad to be back...ish.

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Glad you got to get a little work out in today! Hopefully you are on the mend! ;o)

Jeff Pickett said...

This may sound counter-intuitive, but be sure to eat up while your body is recovering from that stomach flu; as best you can.
Best of luck with the pains - BEAT THIS BACK into submission, wouldya?

:)

Spitfire said...

Thanks guys.

Um...eating is not so fun these days. And, I always beat the back into submission, unfortunately, not sure who's gonna win right now...my bet's on ME! Ha!