Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 3 of Couch 25K

Well, feeling a bit better...but also lots going on in my head...so, instead of sit there thinking, I got up and did my 3rd day of Couch 25K. Um...it went well...while I was doing it...but then my back went on fire. And my lungs feel extra crispy. LOL

When I cannot do a FULL workout because of being ill, or injured, I still give my all...even if my all is only 20 minutes worth. Today, I gave it...and now I deserve to chill out (with some muscle relaxants) and know that tonight when I'm tired...(a lot lately, run down I think) I won't have a workout looming over my head.

2 comments:

Heather Brown said...

Kudos to you for doing what you can! I know a lot of people that would use it as a good excuse!! I might! haha. Proud of you!

Amy Davis said...

I think you feel the best when you know you've given it your all. And exercising when you feel sick...you're one tough cookie! Keep it up!