Thursday, November 12, 2009

P90X Yoga X...A friend becomes one with the Yoga.

My Yoga Xperience didn't pan out so well today. I was totally frusterated by that fact. But it's only one day, one hitch in the road. I have had Yoga epiphanies, breakthroughs and triumphs before, but today, it wasn't mine to have. My friend, my childhood friend and Weightloss Wars partner is currently working the P90X along with me. Her nickname is affectionately "Pitbull" because of her tenacious spirit. Today, she had a Yoga X moment, and I felt compelled to share it. Thanks Pitz for allowing me to share your post.

**************************************************************************************
"Yoga is Beautiful!
I'm not sure if yoga was different for me this morning because my head is in a different space, or if it's because my strength and balance are improving to the point where I can do the moves and concentrate on the breathing!!! Whatever the reason...I loved yoga today! Funny thing is...I was seriously debating in my head NOT to do it. I was up late last night, and sleep seemed so much more intriguing.

Spitz, if it weren't for you, I would have slept through the hour and a half that changed my views on yoga!!!!! Thanks for being my motivation...seriously...I know I sound like a broken record, but your visit is just what the doctor ordered for me!!

So my breathing was bang on this morning!!! I was flexible, smooth, balanced and truly strong in my moves!!! I did everything!!!!! The only thing I couldn't hold for the entire time was the crane. I think I only lasted for 10 seconds out of the entire minute....but even that was an accomplishment for me. I used the other 50 seconds to do the "child's pose." I can feel my core getting stronger!!

For some reason, I was able to clear my head and focus within! It was so peaceful...it was beautiful...that's the only word I have to describe it! For the first time ever, I wasn't watching the clock!!!!! I found that the 94 minutes went by quickly. I felt totally rejeuvenated and ready to take on the day!

What a great start to my day!!! I just know that I'm going to succeed in everything I do today. I'm THAT focused now!!! My poor client isn't gonna to know what hit her tonight. She's gonna be in awe of my very presence!!!!

Thanks YOGA X!!"

*************************************************************************************
I had a very suckfest-ish Yoga experience today. I feel rather sad about that. But, I'm sooo happy that Jacqui had an awesome one. And who knows, maybe the next time I do YogaX, I'll have an awesomely amazing experience too.

No comments: