Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Week 8, Day 3, P90X, Kenpo X..brought it...a couple of times!

Today, I started Kenpo around 2:30 ish. I was half way through, and I got a phone call from Emily, my 12 year old. She missed her bus at school. Poor kid is having serious leg and foot issues, and wasn't fast enough. So, I had to scramble, call Bridgets school, make sure they didn't let her on the bus, change, change Issy and head out. I was covered in sweat...LOL When I came home, I was too cooled down to carry on. Later, while I was making supper, I rationalized that I had made an effort, got 1/2 done...so maybe I would just leave it at that...especially since I'm having tearing pains in my right lat, and my back is SORE from CORE! But, as I was eating, I remembered that you know, I have some serious goals here. If I let a distraction, an interruption come between me and my goal, I haven't come as far on this journey as I thought I did. So right then and there, I decided to do it again. And so I did. I sweated like a major pig and I feel fantastic. My kicks are higher too...and my recovery rate is better. I love how fit I am now....and can't wait until I lose this weight and am even more fit. Bring it on, baby! 90 minutes of Kenpo..POW!

No comments: