Friday, November 27, 2009

Week 9, Day 5 P90X Scrapped Legs & Back, did X Stretch instead.

Well I felt like crap today. I was nauseaus and exhausted, and just plain crappy feeling. I now have a lovely ear ache because this evening, my jaw popped, just out of the blue, and only because I took a bite of something. Crazy! Plus, since I didn't workout during the day, due to feeling crappy, I left it for after the kids were in bed. So, here I am, at 9:30, pondering the fact that I feel like crawling in bed, and yet, I still have a work out to do. I knew I didn't have it in me to do Legs & Back today...I barely have anything right now frankly. But, since I have a streak to consider, I couldn't just use up a 'rest' day....I haven't taken a rest day yet on this P90X journey, and I wasn't about to break a streak and take one tonight either. I'm on day 142 of consecutive daily exercise...and feeling crappy isn't about to blow that. So, I opted to do something that my body needs anyway, something that I can handle. And I did X Stretch.

I'm heading away tomorrow to visit my friend Pitbull....I haven't seen her in like 22 years or so, and I can't wait! Before I go, I'm going to do my Kenpo...then that will be out of the way, I can enjoy my visit, and when I get home late it won't feel like a burden placed on me, because it will already be accomplished.

No comments: