Saturday, November 14, 2009

Week 7, Day 6, Kenpo X...."Here it is!"

I know I sound like a broken record....but....I LOVE KenpoX! We went out of town today, so I didn't get my 4 oclock workout in...had to postpone it until 8:30, which presents the challenge of already being tired to start. But, I thoroughly enjoyed that, and lo and behold, my heart rate didn't go wild on me. My body must be getting more fit than I thought. I feel fantastic. Gotta get a recovery drink in me tho. And my right knee...it felt great to start...until I did that stupid pigeon move. Bad idea! From that moment on, it was sore, and I felt it tweak with the pivot moves. I'll remember NOT to do THAT stretch from now on on that leg. Other than that....an exhausting and exhilarating workout!

Tomorrow ends week 7 with X Stretch :o)

No comments: