Monday, October 5, 2009

Week One of P90X in the bag..Onto Week 2!

Today is Chest & Back, and then Ab Ripper X. Even tho I'm fighting a sore throat, I'm still going to bring it. I have to wait until my kids are in bed tonight though so I can have an hour to myself...that way I won't have the distractions. Today is a PD day, so no school, but my 12 year old is away until later. I do think I can get the 20 min. ab workout with minimal interruptions.

UPDATE:

Completed Chest & Back...AND AB RIPPER X! OH Crap! That's a tough one. Over 300 ab reps! Killer. But I did it, and I'm so glad I did. One day, I'll get stronger. Taking my recovery drink now...and I'm done!

2 comments:

Steve 2.0 said...

Hey great job... it's getting easier week by week. I found this cruising the beachbody message boards. I thought of you. Figured you could use this as inspiration.

http://teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/34172180

Spitfire said...

Thanks... I will check it out :O)