Friday, October 30, 2009

Month 2, Day 5 P90X Legs & Back, (and blood, sweat and tears)

Okay, not literally...but close. I brought what I could today, as always. It seems like I am noticing a pattern lately. My attitude is awesome, until I feel a tweak, or a pain which will make me go lighter than I want to go. This happens to be my right knee. Even tho I am capable of more, and want to do more, the right knee has a mind of it's own, and it's quite loud. So, instead of going lower on lunges, and the Seiber squats, I had to go half way. In fact, I still can't do the Toe Roll Iso lunges or the Sneaky Lunges because of that right knee. If I'm careful with it, then one of these days, even if it's next round of P90X, I'll be able to do it.
I bumped it up a bit with the pull-ups. I did the first round hanging (sort of laying) and used the hooks. Then I switched back to beginner with the hooks for the second round of pull-ups. Man, those hanging ones made me sweat...I could feel the heat with the exertion. I'm sweating like a piggy, and I'm exhauted. Time for a recovery drink.

TOMORROW...KENPO X, BABY! (thank goodness...been waiting all week for this!)

No comments: