Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wk 2, Day 2, P90X Plyometrics

Well, today was P90X Plyometrics...and it thoroughly kicked my booty! Seriously. Booty is kicked! I am dead! I could almost taste my lungs...and I just have to thank that lovely Orange Cream all-natural recovery drink of mine for saving my butt. I was way tired today, likely because I'm fighting something off, and I could tell from the get go this was going to be a doozy. I think today was even harder than last week. But it's done, I'm done, dinner is now done, and so I'm done. ;o)

3 comments:

Steve 2.0 said...

Awesome job!!! That is the hardest cardio workouts I have ever done. I found that I could only do 20 seconds of each exercise. 30 was too much. I will build back up to it. Great job again... Wake up and do it again tomorrow.

The only easy day was yesterday!!!

rochelle said...

Plyometrics KICK butt. I can't wait to see how your body changes!

Spitfire said...

Thanks guys. I'm just glad it's once a week ;o) It was tough, but I feel so gooood by completeing it!