Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wk 2 Day 7 X Stretch

That felt great. It is exactly what the doctor ordered. Working hard during the week feels good, stretching out feels awesome!

I am finished my second week of P90X, and I literally feel wonderful. My body is changing so much, it's incredible. This is the first time that I am actually totally convinced that losing all my weight IS really possible. I really believe it as opposed to hope it. I know it. If my body can make such huge changes in such a short time as 2 weeks, I'm so excited to see what will happen in 3 months, in 9 months, in 12 months! I predict that by this time next year, I will be at my ideal weight. And I can't wait. I'm so excited it's not even funny!

Bring on week 3!

2 comments:

Steve 2.0 said...

It's amazing what the right fitness plan can do if you just add a serving of consistancy. That plan by far is the best workout series I have ever seen. Great job and effort. I comend you with being able to consistantly pushing play everyday. Many people would be intimidated by the workouts and the way they take you out of your comfort zone. Now get to week three. CHEST + BACK!!! Tough work out. Set your numbers 3 higher on push-ups and 1 more for pull ups this time and let me know how you do. It's almos ttime for recovery phase, if you call it that. Core synergistics is crazy.
C-ya tomorrow

Spitfire said...

yeah, I'm scared of Core synergistics! But I was scared before I started each new workout too. We'll see. My body is stronger than I give it credit for...all our bodies are. It's that mind thing, right....I'm not letting the fear get the better of me.