Friday, October 23, 2009

Wk 4, Day 5, P90X Core Synergistics

I'm surprised at how much I like this one. Seriously. In my head, I remember I enjoyed it, but I think it won't STICK until I do it a few more times, and then the enjoyment factor will be synonomous with it. Make sense? I'm surprised at how much it makes you sweat. I'm surprised at how quickly the time goes by. It is quite fun. So, Kenpo is my ultimate favorite, but I think Core has been bumped up. I love DOING things I don't think I can do...feels like winning.
I didn't do the Drea Roll tho...LOL. THAT is NOT a pretty sight! It's gonna take some time for me to get that down without looking like a clown. I was distracted by kids during the last 10 minutes (my 5 yr old bit my 12 yr old...like, what's up with that?) so I only counted about 55 minutes. I guess tomorrow is Yoga X. We'll see how that goes....maybe I'll miraculously end up with some balance.....or not. ;o)

No comments: