Thursday, December 17, 2009

2010 Goals

So Steve-o asked what our goals were for the new year...and that made me think a bit. I have been planning this next year out in my head...so I thought it was appropriate to state them, put them out into the universe.

My 2010 Fitness Goals:

1. Join Karilynn's new competition...excited about this because Pitz is doing it with me....YAY!
2. I have my first 5 k of 2010 already registered and paid for, March 7, Burlington, Ontario....it's aptly called The Frosty 5K!
3. I will likely do another 5K in May, before it gets too warm out.
4. I want to join the local Triathalon team here, called The Nacho Average, and begin training.
5. I will be about 165 lbs by June.
6. By Fall 2010, I will be at my goal weight.
7. Fall 2010, I have my first half marathon!!!
8. Fall 2010, I want to enrol in some Personal Training courses....and get that ball rolling.
9. Winter 2010...I AM GOING TO LEARN TO SKI, AND SNOW BOARD.

I am sooo stoked about my goals. They are not only goals, they are going to be accomplished!

What will you accomplish in 2010?

Isn't it exciting...the world of possiblilities that await now that health and fitness is being achieved?

No comments: