Saturday, December 12, 2009

Week 11, Day 6, Kenpo X...My Fitness Soul Mate

How many times can I say it? I LOVE KENPO X! This workout was created especially for me...at least that's how it feels. We're such a good match. It's my fitness soul mate. All of the P90X workouts are special in themselves, but this one...this one has my heart. My legs were so stiff and sore from last nights Legs workout...but they loosened up in no time.


So I have had a couple people mention that I don't take full body shots of myself...and my wonderful mentor told me that when I was ready it would be a good idea to do it....and you know, he was right. Today, I felt kinda good about myself. I think I looked actually attractive...and I love the fact that I'm getting my body back. It's evidence to me, that I WILL get it all back, that I will one day walk proud, head held high, confident about my appearance. Today, after I got ready to go for lunch and a movie with my husband, I decided it was the day to take a picture. Sorry for the quality.



4 comments:

Sarah said...

You are looking AMAZING! Keep up the good work and DON"T STOP! I, too, am starting to feel attractive and that is the BEST feeling!

Vicki said...

Hooray! You are looking great.... and the way you are working... it will only continue to get better.

p90xer said...

Wow!!! Hubba hubba...you look fantastico!!! Very inspiring stuff your doing over there. Great Job Lisa!!!

Pitbull said...

You look amazing!!!