Sunday, December 27, 2009

P90X Grad!

Week 13, Day 7...X Stretch! I did it. I completed the full 90 days, zero days off! I actually enjoyed tonights X Stretch. I wanted to make sure I went out with full potential met. Frankly, I felt like I was hit by a truck for a couple hours before I attempted it...and had to force myself to do it. In fact, I wasn't sure I'd stay vertical...like maybe I'd fall over. But, I did it, and actually did a good job of it too. My body needed it. I was very proud of my efforts tonight. Three weeks doing other workouts...and then round 2 of P90X!

2 comments:

Jeff Pickett said...

CON-GRAD-ULATIONS LISA!!!

Do us all a favor - and please review the successes, weight loss you saw, recommendations you'd make etc. This is an AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT! As always, I'm so very proud that you did this - and in 90 straight days. Not bad for a Canadian, huh? :)

Spitfire said...

Ha! That was funny. Us Canadians are made from some pretty tough stuff, ya know! I think that's a great idea. I will give some thought to my P90X journey, and blog about it. Thanks Jeff. And thankyou for the support too and the cheerleading!