Sunday, December 13, 2009

Week 11, Day 7...X Stretch...Ahhhhhh!

I am SOOO tired, but I'm glad I did the X Stretch. Now I'm also relaxed. My hams really needed the stretching after Legs and Kenpo...they felt tight.
Today I've been extraordinarily tired. It could be because I've been getting to sleep late all week...which I will not do this up coming week. Seems this gal needs her beauty sleep more than ever, just ask the bags that are packed under my eyes. Sheesh!


Tomorrow begins week 12! Then ab and recovery week...THEN P90X GRAD! WOW. I'm definitely buying a P90X shirt...I deserve it. I've decided to take Pitbulls advice and do my jogging every other day, starting this week. I've also got to reorganize my workout schedule and work around the kids. I did late evening workouts almost all week, and that's just too darn tiring. SO, gonna have to rethink that.

Bring on Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps...can't wait! XO

No comments: