Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week 10, Day 2, Cardio X

So I switched it from Plyo to Cardio X because I did the treadmill this afternoon, and jogged. I didn't want to tweak my knee too much, and screw up my new regimen.
Cardio X is pretty good....one tip... Don't do Yoga with a mat, wearing running shoes! Totally buggers you up! LOL. I had to kick off shoes and sox...then throw them back on for the Kenpo section.
I ran out of my regular recovery drink, so I had to take my shake stuff...not so fond of it all on it's own, but it did the job.

Back and Biceps tomorrow....hmmmm should be interesting, considering the fact that my upper body is SORE! :o)

2 comments:

Ellura said...

Keep it up! You are amazing!

Steve 2.0 said...

Way to go on the weight loss, and a big thumbs up on the treadmill. You have made huge progress. Exciting to watch it happen day after day.
Stay inspired over the holidays and 2010 will be your year.

--Steve