Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 10, Day 3, P90X Back & Biceps

Wow...I pushed that out...pumped it up...killed it....brought it....'blew out my esophagus'...Loved every second of it!
I know I sound like a broken record....but I LOVE weight training! LOVE IT! I upped most things tonight again, and really pushed to exhaustion.

The progress I'm most proud of is....
One Arm Corkscrew Curls - went from 16 reps @ 15 lbs to 15 reps @ 20 lbs.
Curl-Up-Hammer Downs - went from 12 reps @ 15 lbs to 6 @ 20 lbs + 6 @ 15 lbs. Hammer Curls went from 12 reps @ 15 lbs to 13 reps @ 20 lbs.
Strip-Set Curls went from 8 @ 15 lbs, 8 @ 10 lbs, 8@ 8lbs, 8@ 8lbs to 5.5 @ 20 lbs, 8 @ 15lbs, 8@ 12 lbs, 8@ 10 lbs.

I'm feeling so pumped up right now, my arms are sooo tired, I'm shaking typing this. LOL. It's so fabulous! LOVE IT!

And now for the downer...Yoga X tomorrow. Ha! Kidding...sort of. I'm going to try and be positive about it...


Today is a total success. Instead of doing the treadmill this afternoon, I went outside and made a snow 'girl' with my 5 yr old and 3 yr old. Then we went for a walk...which turned into me grabbing Bridgets hand while Auntie grabbed Issy's hand...and saying "let's run." So we jogged. It was awesome. Bridget giggled, Issy did too...and we jogged for like 30 second bursts. When Bridget got too tired, I picked her up, threw her on my back and piggyback jogged her up the hill. Then I walked for a bit, and picked it up again to a jog. We stopped in at my inlaw's house, took a little breather...let the kids get some energy back, about 10 min....and then headed back home. We jogged a bit....then Bridget got too tired, so I threw her on my back again, and did some walking/jogging intervals. It was a great workout. I felt awesome. It's funny, Bridget weighs about 45 pounds, and it dawned on me...not long ago, I carried that weight around 24/7! I'm soooo happy to be free of that weight! Can't wait to be free of a 5 yr old AND a 3 yr old. LOL.

I do have a bit of an issue. I have another muscle pull...it's on my left breast/pec and it's a tearing feeling. I know it will get better in a week or so, and I made it through this back and bicep workout...that's awesome.

No comments: