Monday, December 14, 2009

Week 12, Day 1, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps

My arms are toast! A lot of things I improved upon...a couple I didn't. I'm proud of my last Chest, Shoulders & Tricep workout for this round tho. I gave it my all...and then some. On the One-Arm Balance Push-Ups, I came down hard, like a red headed tree. LOL. My arms were so tired from the rest of the workout, and the fact that I pushed hard, they didn't have it in them to hold me up. But that's ok. At least I tried. I ended up doing this workout at 8:45pm..which is just too late for me to have to push so hard with strength...and this house is HOT...my hubby has a fire on, and let me just say it's a good job I work out in the Family room where the TV is, because there's a ceiling fan to cool me down....or I may just be reduced to a puddle of mush. Man! Too hot!

Plyo tomorrow! Gotta get this done earlier....and I want to do a treadmill in the morning. Hopefully that will pan out.

No comments: