Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Week 11, Day 3, Shoulders & Arms

Bitchin workout tonight. I am SOOOO exhausted. My arms are toast. Just the way I like it. I UPPED some weights, UPPED some reps...what more can I ask for. I do feel a bit nauseaus, could be residual flu or whatever had me yesterday and off and on today...but it could also be the water I drank...thirsty for some reason. I'm very pleased with the progress I made, and I love that I have it written down for when I do the next round of P90X.

Also today, I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I walked 5 minutes, jogged for 6, walked 3, jogged 4, walked 3, jogged 4 and walked the last 5. I love that I'm progressing in this area too. The treadmill doesn't seem so boring now...and I think that on my 3 weeks off after this round of P90X, I'm going to try the 'couch to 5k' program...see how far I can go with that.

Tomorrow...Yoga X. I'm planning on trying to get that done early in the day. Lately I've been doing my P90X at night....just can't seem to get it going during the day now that I'm doing the treadmill....somehow I've got to figure that out. I'm so tired right now. It's 20 to 11. Too late to be doing this...I still have to take a recovery drink.

2 comments:

Risa said...

I can't believe you do it that late at night!! I am so exhausted by that time, that I wouldn't even have the energy to think about working out! You definately are persistant! I just saw your weigh in picture and you are doing so great!! Down 21 pounds!! That is awesome! I bet it feels great!! Keep it up!

rochelle said...

I love the progress that you're making. I've been doing the treadmill, too. It's nice to be able to see how many calories got burned during the workout, isn't it? Keep up the great work!