Thursday, December 10, 2009

Week 11, Day 4, Yoga X

Well, I did it. And, I did it early on in the day. It was really difficult for me today. I don't know if it's because I was tired this morning, or because I haven't been feeling well, or because I hadn't done Yoga X for a while. But man, it was tough. I struggled through it tho. I'm sure you're not supposed to swear during Yoga...but those balance postures sure frustrate me. LOL.

I also did 20 minutes on the treadmill, walking/jogging. I didn't have much steam today. I'm thinking that maybe I need to get up earlier, do the 30 minutes TM, THEN do the P90X earlier in the morning as well. It seems that I'm extra tired if I do the TM after the P90X. That will be an interesting thing to debate.

Tomorrow, Legs & Back, I do believe.

No comments: