Sunday, December 20, 2009

In Between P90X Rounds (Workout Plan)

Well, I've been thinking about what I will do for my 3 weeks post round one of P90X. After this next week of Recovery and Abs....I am officially a P90X Grad...need to buy me that TShirt!
So, what to do.....
Here's what I've come up with so far:

Mon, Wed, Fri. - Treadmill...walk/jog intervals. Begin Couch to 5K.

Tues, Thurs, Sat. - Ab and back workout (hyper extension bench, Ab ripper X, ball)

Sunday - X Stretch. (I see no reason why I cannot keep this in my program)

I'm going to start with this...but I may change things up...IF I buy some Kettle Bells...we'll see tho.

I think doing this for 3 weeks will keep me active, keep my streak alive, and prepare me to kick it up a bunch of notches for my next round of P90X.

No comments: