Saturday, December 12, 2009

Week 11, Day 5, Legs & Back

Tonight I did legs & back. It was the first time I did that workout in a couple of weeks, and I was nervous, for some reason. I had subbed it before because of my knee, but my knee is fine now, so I decided to do it. And wouldn't you know, I had a great workout. The Sneaky Lunges were tough though...I only got half in before the burn hit...same with the Toe Roll Iso lunges. But I was happy nontheless because I was able to do it. My legs were sore from the shoveling I did this morning. Pushing 2 1/2 feet of snow out of the way, digging out vehicles requires a full body workout. It was awesome.

Oh, and yesterday, I wore pre-Bridget jeans...jeans I haven't been able to wear in almost 7 years!...AND they were baggy! Feeling pretty damn good!

Today, KENPO X baby, after we come back from dinner and a movie.

No comments: